Hacked By Shade
GreetZ : Prosox & Sxtz
Hacked By Shade <3
Apricot Jam with Ginger, Pistachio, Thyme and Cloves
- 200gr pitted fresh apricots
- 3 tablespoon raw brown sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon crushed pistachio
- 1 generous pinch ground cloves
- 200gr Greek yogurt 2%
- Put the apricots in a blender and turn them into pulp.
- Remove them in a small non-stick pan.
- Add the brown sugar or honey and stir.
- Heat until pulp bubbles and lower the heat.
- Stir with a wooden spoon for 7 minutes.
- Add ginger and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Serve on top of Greek yogurt and sprinkle with
- pistachios, thyme and cloves.